3 tablespoons yellow mustard, 1/2 cup white sugar,
1 1/8 teaspoons white vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Cook macaroni for 8 to 10 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl stir together the eggs, onion, celery, sweet peppers, sea moss and relish.
3. In a small bowl stir together the salad dressing, mustard, white sugar, vinegar and salt.
4. Add the macaroni to the vegetable and egg mixture.
5. Pour the dressing over the macaroni, vegetable and egg mixture then stir until well blended. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Honey Sea Moss Balsamic Chicken & Carrots
- 6 chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 large carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch lengths
- 2/3 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Mòso Sea Moss Pieces
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
Season Chicken with: salt, black pepper, thyme,
Italian seasoning, oregano
1. Season the chicken.
2. Select the SAUTE setting and adjust to More for high heat.
3. Heat oil in the pot until it shimmers and then add the chicken thighs,and let them cook, undisturbed, until dark golden brown. Don't overcrowd the chicken, you may need to work in batches.
4. Turn the thighs and cook until light golden brown on the other side.
5. Transfer the thighs to a plate and set aside.
6. Add the carrots and let them cook, undisturbed, until they begin to brown.
8. Add the stock and scrape the bottom of the pan to release the browned bits.
9. Add the vinegar, honey, and mustard, and stir to combine.
10. Return the chicken thighs up to the pot.
11. Preheat over broiler to high.
12. Remove the chicken thighs from the pot and place them on a rack set over a baking sheet.
13. Place the baking sheet and rack with the chicken thighs in the oven on the top or second rack (depending on the strength of your broiler).
14. Broil until browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
15. Meanwhile, select the SAUTE setting on high, add the sea moss and let the sauce simmer for several minutes until it's somewhat thickened, about 3 minutes.
16. To serve, ladle a spoonful of sauce onto each plate and top with a spoonful of carrots and a chicken thigh.
17. Serve at once.
1. Heat olive oil in a stock pot over medium-high heat. Saute onion, garlic, celery and sweet potatoes for about 5 minutes, or until onion is soft.
2. Season with paprika, turmeric, basil, salt, cinnamon, cayenne, and bay leaf. Stir to blend.
3. Stir in chicken stock and tamari or soy sauce. Cover, and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes, garbanzo beans, green pepper and sea moss to the soup, and simmer for another 10 minutes, or until all of the vegetables are tender.
5. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
Sea Moss Breakfast Casserole
6 - 7 strips bacon
1/8 cup diced bell pepper
11/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup milk
2 tbsp Mòso Sea Moss Pieces
8 oz frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a casserole dish.
2. Fry the bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat until evenly browned. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Crumble.
3. Soften onion, pepper and sea moss in bacon fat.
3. In a large bowl beat together eggs and milk. Mix in cheese. Stir in the thawed hash browns. Add bacon, onion, pepper. and Sea Moss. Pour mixture into prepared casserole.
4. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 30 minutes until eggs have set.
Sea Moss & Oats Drink
1 apple (granny smith, peeled, cored and diced, 6-8 pieces set aside to garnish)
2 ½ ounces rolled oats
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons Mòso Sea Moss Pieces
5 ounces natural yogurt
⅔ cup milk
Place the apple, oats, the honey, yogurt, sea moss and milk in a blender and purée well. Pour into 2 glasses and garnish with oats and the set-aside apple.
6 oz plain yogurt
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
11/2 tbsp grated peeled fresh ginger (we love ginger)
Granola ( use what you like)
Mòso Sea Moss Pieces
1. Cut cantaloupe in half crosswise; remove seeds with a spoon. Using a melon baller, scoop out flesh and transfer melon balls to a bowl. Do the same with water melon.
2. Stir together yogurt, maple syrup, lemon juice, and ginger in a bowl.
3. Layer small serving bowl with 2 tbsp yogurt mixture; sprinkle some granola. Top with cantaloupe and water melon balls.
4. Sprinkle with sea moss. Spoon a bit more yogurt and granola. Enjoy!